Thursday, November 26, 2009

In the mood for creamy white

Addicted to graphic art, new fun card designed.  With talk of white, I needed to change things up a bit on my blog.  That, and in the distance there was a dusting of white on the tops of the mountains. I was convinced.    I don't know if you are like me but I change pic's quite often, need to shake up things a bit and get the olde creative juices flowing.






An idea from a fellow artist for using papers and such.  How about a recipe book, collage, altered, what ever you may, share recipes back and forth with friends.   Great idea for a quick gift, for that someone special.

I hunted through my bits and bobbles of jewelry, and came up with the focal for this new creation.  I think it should be called Give a Bow.  A re purposed larger sized bow is asymettrically placed, alongside some vintage faux pearls and bronze pearls.  A tiny brass bird and heart, because a girl just can't have too many of either.
And I had just enough matching pearls left to add matching earrings.





No comments:

Post a Comment